- TT: 609mm
- CS: 435mm
- HT: 70°
- ST: 71°
- BB: -61.3
- SO: 364
- Hi Tensile
- HT/DT gussets w/ Additional TT/DT Web for Extra Strength
- Sealed Mid BB
- CNC headtube
- External seat clamp
- Bars: 6.5” (H) x 30” (W)
- Forks: High Tensile, Taper Blade, Thread-less Steerer Tube w/Star Nut
- Headset: Sealed Internal
- Stem: Mafia Bike Forged Top Load Stem
- Brake: ZOOM Hydraulic rear disc
- Grips: Lucky 6 Grips
- Pedals: Mafia Bike Plastic Pedals
- Seat: Mafia Suede Wheelie Seat w/ Micro Adjust Seatpost
- Sprocket: 33t Steel Sprocket
- Rear Mech: Microshift XLE
- Rims: Double Wall Alloy Rims
- Cranks: 4130 3 Piece
- Tyres: Lagos 2.5 Snakeskin Tyres
- Rear Hub: 10mm Alloy Sealed Cassette Hub w/ 10 Speed 11-42t Cassette
- Front Hub: 10mm Alloy Sealed Hub
- Gearing: Microshift XLE Rear Mech - 11 - 42t Cassette
The rapid emergence of the pedal Bikelife culture has created a new and exciting freestyle niche for the streets. With Mafia Bikes’ history in quality BMX and fixed gear bikes, it was inevitable that they would end-up at the forefront of the scene, designing some of the most exciting and affordable wheelie-specific bikes money can buy! BOMMA is a fresh design, with a focus strictly on all-round wheelie tricks.
Designed to have a large balance-point range for stable wheelies and combo tricks, it sits quickly and effortlessly on the rear wheel ready for whatever you want to throw at it.
Because Mafia know your brake is seriously important, BOMMA comes with a Tektro hydraulic rear disk brake installed. Retro fat looks, crazy colourways, hi spec and ultimately created by engineers and designers (who ride wheelie bikes) to give you the ultimate riding experience… why would you pay more for a lot less?? *NOTE* If you are looking for a flickable bike, with a tight balance point that swerves faster than any other bike on the market, please see the Medusa.
The 27.5" iteration of the bomma features a 10 speed microshift groupset, Mid sealed BB (BMX) double wall rims, suede (for grip) fat seat and quality 4130 3-piece cranks.Important Note: Our bikes require some assembly on delivery. See our Warranty Page for more details.