- Adjustable Height Handlebars
- Max/Min Height: 870mm / 640mm
- Footplate: 495mm x 100mm
- Wheels: 120mm/86a Clear with Grey Nylon Speed Hub
- Bearings: Chrome Abec 5
- Folds Down For Ease of Storage & Transport
- Rider Weight: Maximum 100 Kg
- Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Recommended Age Range: 4+ (please note that this may differ depending on the user's height and should only be used as an estimate in conjunction with the dimensions above)
Take the scooting world by storm with the Classic Street 120 range from JD Bug!
With its foldable, lightweight design, the Classic Street is the perfect scooter for children aged 4+ who are looking for a fun and quick way to get around.
Due to its ergonomical design, with the lowest riding height being 640mm (25") and a maximum height of 870mm (37"), combined with a sturdy 100mm (4") wide footplate, the JD Bug Classic 120 Series scooter is the perfect size for growing children and adults up to a maximum weight of 100kg.
Finished of with its tried and tested folding mechanism, this new, initiative design is cleverly concealed within the body of the scooter to ensure small fingers cannot get caught and is operated by a single lever to fold and unfold. Resulting in the scooter being able to fold down to approximately 220mm (8.5") by 620mm (24"), its compact size means that it is much easier to carry around and store away should the need arise. As well as folding down to a nice compact size, the JD Bug Classic Street 120 Series weighs a very modest 2.7kg making it one of the lightest folding scooters out there.