Hover to Zoom
[Cosmetic Damage] GT JR Performer 2022 18" Complete BMX - Aqua
GT JR Performer 2022 18" Complete BMX
- Frame: Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay U-Brake, 1-1/8" H/T, w/ Removable Rotor Tabs
- Fork: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 2pc. Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm OffSet, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 20h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals: GT Mini Size Platform, PP Material
- Crank: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 25T Steel Chainwheel
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Bearing
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Rear Cogs: 9T 1pc. Driver
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 8"H x 27"W, 3° Up, 11° Back
- Grips: Mushroom Style 100mm Soft Compound, w/o Flange w/ GT Removable Plug
- Stem: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 40mm
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless, Steel
- Brakes: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- Brake Levers: Alloy U-type
- Saddle: Integrated Saddle w/ Post
- Seatpost: Integrated
- Speeds: 1 Speed
- Front Hub: Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8" x 150mm Heat Treated Axle, 20h, 15mm Nut
- Front Tire: Innova 18 x 2.1"
- Rear Hub: Alloy Body, 1 Loose Ball, 4 Sealed Bearing 14mm x 165mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 20h, 17mm Nut
- Rear Tire: Innova 18 x 2.1"
- Weight: 10.5kg
The perfect long-lasting bike you need to learn all the tricks in the book and then some.
Please note that due to an industry-wide shortage of component parts, specification is subject to change. Please note that these will not be inferior parts but on occasion the manufacturer may differ.
Important Note: Our bikes require some assembly on delivery. See our Warranty Page for more details.