- Hanger Length: 150mm
- Gravity Moulded Baseplate & Hanger
- Secondary Heat Treatment Process for Added Strength & Durability
- Special Urethane Bushing Formula for Ultimate Rebound & Vibration Dampening
- 6-Hole Baseplate
- Kingpin Angle: Set at 50°
- Price is For a Pair
- Baseplate & Hangar: 356.2 Virgin Aluminium
- Kingpin & Axles: Grade 8 Steel
The Paris 150mm trucks are your go-to carving truck. If you're looking to cut some serious turns and get your swerve on, then these babies are for you. The 150mm hanger allows for quicker turning and greater leverage when compared to a wider hanger. The 50° baseplate angle provides the perfect balance between stability and maneuverability and the stock 90a barrel/cone bushing combo is a perfect starting place to get you cruising and carving. The Paris 150s will get you diving deep, into those surf-like slashes in no time.
The Paris 150mm trucks fit best on decks ranging from 7" to 8.75" wide (if you have a board that is wider than that range, check out the Paris 180mm or 195mm trucks).
You should pick Paris 150mm Trucks if…
- You plan on doing more carving than bombing
- You're riding a board narrower than 9"