Hover to Zoom
[Refurbished Grade B] Windgoo M12 Electric Scooter - Black
Windgoo M12 Electric Scooter
- Max Speed: Up to 25km/h (15.5mph)
- Max Range: Up to 20km (12.4 miles)
- Max Gradient: Up to 15°
- Motor Power: 250W
- Motor Type: Brushless DC
- 3 Speed Modes & Cruise Mode
- Battery: Lithium-Ion 36V 7.5Ah
- Charge Time: 4.5 Hours
- IP Rating: IPX54
- Wheels: 8.5" Puncture Resistant Honeycomb Tyres
- Brakes: Electric (Front) Mechanical Disc (Rear)
- Screen: LED with Speed/Battery/Cruise/Range
- Wireless Connectivity: n/a
- Recommended Age: 18 yrs +
- Recommended Rider Height: 150-180cm
- Max Load: 120Kg
- Unfolded: 1150mm x 1060 x 440 (H x L x W)
- Folded: 480mm x 1060 x 440 (H x L x W)
- Weight: 13.3kg
The M12 e-scooter offers a comfortable ride using air-filled honeycomb tires and dual suspension to absorb shock. No matter whether you are on a rough road, or need to ride up hills (up to 15°), you can ride at ease on the M12 e-Scooter.
3 SPEED MODES
If you're a beginner rider, you can start the M12 at 6km/h. once you are more experienced there are 15km/h and 25km/h options.
Cruise mode is supportable as well. You can always easily check the riding range, speed, and battery on its LED screen.
BUILT FOR A SAFE RIDE
The M12 e-scooter features a Dual Brake System, a front electronic brake plus a rear-disk brake that ensures a smooth, responsive and controlled stop. The electronic brake power from the motor then applies the brake to the rear wheel.
With the front LED light and rear taillights, riders can ride safely in low-light conditions.
Warning: It is illegal to ride electric scooters on public roads, pavements, or cycle paths. They are intended only for use on private land with the owner’s permission.