- Frame: Vans Edition, 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internal Head Tube, 68mm Wide Mid Bottom Bracket, Wide Rear Stays, SE Wave Dropouts, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout
- Fork: “Off the Wall” Landing Gear
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket, 150mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 39T SE Sprocket
- Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber Platform
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs, Sealed Rear, w/ Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tires: Vans x Cult Tires, All Over Tread Design, Vans Waffle Sole Pattern, 26” x 2.1” Front & Rear
- Brakeset: Promax V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: FSA No.10, 1-1/8 “Internal
- Handlebar: Power Wing Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 28” x 7”, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
- Stem: SE BIKE LIFE Alloy Top-Load, 55mm Reach
- Grips: Vans x Cult Grips, Waffle Sole Pattern, Made in USA
- Seat: Vans x SE Bikes Flyer Seat w/ Super Grippy Top Cover
- Seatpost: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
- Accessories: Vans Checkerboard Padset, ‘66 Dice Valve Caps, SE Wheelie Pegs
- Weight: 30.6 lbs / 13.88 kgs
- Top Tube, Actual: 22"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top: 15"
- Seat Tube Angle: 73°
- Head Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 17"
- Wheelbase: 41.3"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12"
- Standover: 28.9"
- Suggested Rider Size: 5'3"+ (160cm+)
- Stem: 55mm
- Handlebar Width: 30"
- Crank: 175mm
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Seat Post Diameter: 27.2mm
The Blocks Flyer is one of the most popular bikes in the SE line, and it just got even more special with the limited-edition, individually numbered Vans Blocks Flyer. This bike brings together two of the originators in the game to create an instant classic in the SE Bike Life scene. With details like Vans x Cult tires and grips along with a Vans padset, this will literally be the baddest bike on the block.
Vans was founded in 1966 in Anaheim, CA, and the brand is as BMX as it gets. Tons of top BMX riders have worn Vans shoes, ridden in Vans-sponsored BMX races and events, and simply lived the Vans lifestyle for as long as action sports have existed.
To complete this kit, Vans also produced Vans Blocks Flyer shoes, complete with reflective checkerboard detailing and Blocks Flyer sidewall art. Did you get the shoes? Better get the bike!
On delivery this bike requires some assembly. SkateHut recommends that you consult a qualified bike technician to assemble your new bike. Please note that incorrect assembly is not covered under the manufacturer warranty.