- Hard shell 3DF ventilated soft impact foam
- 3D design for optimal fit with specific left and right sides
- Premium comfort all day long using MoistureCool and AirMesh fabrics
- New improved hard shell sliding surface
- New ventilated perforated Neoprene sleeve
- New silicone coated integrated thigh strap
- Soft edges offer superior feel and comfort
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
- Weight: from 500g (1.1lbs) pair
Upper / Lower Measurement
- S/M: 33-41cm / 25-33cm
- L/X: 41-53cm / 33-44cm
- XXL: 53-58cm / 44-51cm
Put your full focus on the clock as you shred the mountain wearing nothing but inspirational comfort. The Leatt Knee Guard Enduro guards are the ultimate form of protection for those that shred at speed, combining a hard and soft shell to boast durability certain to take riders to the next level.
THE PERFECT COMPANION
Whether flying over loam or nailing a berm, the Knee Guard Enduro is certain to give you a new level of confidence. They are CE certified having met stringent standards and score an impressive 20 points in Leatt’s protection scoring system to sit as one of the trails safest forms of armour. For those that suffer an unexpected fall from the bike, the new and improved hard-shell sliding surface works to fend off terrain, working in tandem with the 3D design that optimises comfort levels.
Eliminating bulk, there is a slimmer design that fits effortlessly to the knee and under your favourite MTB baggies, but it is the breathability of the Knee Guard Enduro that really grabs the headlines. Working with an anti-odour MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabric, perspiration is eliminated immediately to keep you dry and fully focused on the path ahead. Add in the silicone coated integrated thigh strap for stable positioning and you have a knee guard that refuses to give in when partnering you on the beaten path.