- Designed to fit perfectly with any Leatt-Brace®
- Shoulder and elbow guards meet CE safety approval EN 1621-1
- Back protector meets CE safety approval EN 1621-2, Level 2
- Front of protector meets the new CE safety approval EN 1621-3, Level 2
- Uses high-tech SAS-TEC impact absorbing material in the front- and back protector
- Fully articulating back protector plates are comfortable and allow a great range of movement
- Cool, comfortable and breathable mesh body holds armour in place
- Zip-off sleeves allows rider to remove lower arm/elbow guards
- Removable kidney belt can be adjusted in height for individual fit
- Worn under shirt
- S/M: 4'5"-4'10" (134cm-147cm)
- L/XL: 4'10"-5'3" (147cm-159cm)
Inspire the next generation of mountain shredders with Leatt’s Junior Body Protector 5.5. The ultimate form of protection, this highly technical jacket supplies all of the armour needed to stay free from injuries and its outstanding comfort will make it a real favourite for those that love to kick up roost.
THE ULTIMATE SAFETY
Shredding aggressively doesn’t have to compromise on trail safety. The Junior Body Protector 5.5 is designed to partner all branded braces and the shoulder and elbow guards have been specifically created to meet stringent European standards. Armoured for durability, the high-tech SAS-TEC impact absorbing material cushions blows should you suffer an unexpected fall from the bike while the fully articulating back protector plates inspire confidence as you approach dangerous berms and kickers.
Oh so comfortable, Leatt’s outstanding creation offers a fantastic range of movement for riders that don’t like a stiff form of protection, with the removable kidney belt also adjustable to customise how you fit the Junior Body Protector 5.5. Should you up the ante, impressive breathability and ventilation graft around the clock to keep you free of perspiration, working in tandem with the zip-off sleeves that can be removed on your lower arm or elbow guards. Cool, comfortable and consistent in its performance, the 5.5 fits nicely under your favourite MTB jersey.