- Soft knee guard with hard shell shin sliders
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- Premium comfort using MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- New slim CE impact certified knee pad profile
- New improved hard shell sliding forearm
- New ventilated perforated Neoprene sleeve
- New anti-slip calf band and silicone grip lining
- New silicone printed and adjustable non-slip leg straps
- Abrasion resistant Aramid outer layer for durability
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
- Weight: from 550g (1.21lbs) pair
Upper / Lower Measurement
- S/M: 33-41cm / 25-33cm
- L/X: 41-53cm / 33-44cm
- XXL: 53-58cm / 44-51cm
Eat, sleep, ride and repeat! The Leatt Knee Guard 3DF Hybrid is a fusion of two worlds, soft and hard shell to offer durable protection without compromising on comfort. Keeping riders on the trail, it is fair to say that body armour has now been taking to the next level!
It doesn’t matter how you ride, you are now fully covered. The Knee Guard 3DF Hybrid inspires confidence in each and every session, boosting safety thanks to a combination of a hard-shell shin and a soft 3DF impact foam. The latter absorbs heavy blows from rocks and ridges and the CE certification goes a long way to proving just how powerful the appeal of these pads is. Scoring a 17 on Leatt’s protective scoring system, there is also comfort and ventilation in abundance for those that want the perfect allrounder.
KEEPING IT FRESH
Often, we can shred so aggressively that sweat threatens both comfort and focus. Built with a slim profile, the lightweight design doesn’t provide bulk and anti-odour MoistureCool works in tandem with AirMesh wicking fabrics to eliminate any perspiration. If that wasn’t enough, the ventilated, perforated sleeve sits better than ever before. Should slippage be on your mind then the anti-slip calf band goes a long way to securing your fitting, utilising its partner in crime, a silicone printed and adjustable non-slip strap to really tighten things up.
Add in the 3D shape and you have one of the finest additions to trail armour in recent years.