- Includes: Paddles, Pump, Leash & Backpack
- Features A Narrow & Wide Mode
- Optimum Paddling Position
- Grippy Footpads
- Highly Transportable For Trekking, Paddling & SUPing Anywhere!
- Stows In Backpack (Dimensions: 65cm x 40cm x 20cm)
- Assemble In 10 Minutes - Packs Down in 5 Minutes
- Assembled Dimensions: L: 400cm x 86cm
- Product Weight: 6.8kg (11kg - Including Paddle, Bag, Seat & Accessories)
- Maximum Load: 125kg
- Manufacturers 2 Year Warranty
- Aluminium, Ripstop Nylon, Triple Lam PU
The KAYACAT PUMA is a personel Catamaran that lets you paddle and SUP!
Everything you need to get on the water is included, core float, PUMA frame, paddle, leash, and pump.
When in PUMA mode the cross struts remain zipped up so the core float is in narrow mode. The seat can be moved to the optimum paddling position and feet placed on the grippy foot-pads. The result is perfect for paddling/kayaking and SUPing! The PUMA can also be extended to 'wide mode' with the seat extension bars that come with the PUMA model, simply unzip the cross struts and extend the seat to paddle in wide mode.
The KAYACAT PUMA comes complete in a 65cm x 40cm x 20cm backpack (which fits with most airline carry on regulations) with a handy chest strap. Weighing just over 6kg the KAYACAT PUMA only takes around 10 minutes to assemble so you can get in the water straight away, and, packing down takes just 5 minutes!
The PUMA tracks’ extremely well while paddling because of the cutting motion of its double floats through the water. It's also easy to manoeuvre and turns as quickly as you like.
The inventor of KAYACAT has always loved the water, windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing, paddling… Any excuse and he’s there! Whilst trekking through the Thai jungle he wished he could make the most of the beautiful rivers and lakes, but travelling on foot, he couldn’t easily carry a hard-shell kayak or a 20kg inflatable.
Then, the boat in a backpack was born. With his Royal Navy engineering background, he set to create a technically advanced & versatile water vessel that was to be, most importantly, light weight and able to be packed into a backpack.
Note: This item is a special order item and will ship directly from the supplier.