- NEW graphics.
- NEW chassis & damper.
- NEW high-flow main piston.
- NEW progressive bottom-out bumper.
- Improved bearing ratio for metric sizes.
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on GRIP2 forks and X2 shocks.
- Updated compression ratios, 300psi max.
- Improved high-speed rebound tunability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control).
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping.
- Ultra-low-friction, highly durable damper shaft finish.
- Independent firm mode circuit - firmer lockout than previous Float X2.
- Lower friction air seals.
- Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames.
- Finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis.
The all-new X2 changes everything, including the game. This award-winning, gravity-defying air shock holds nothing back, especially not you. Boasting a laundry list of advanced features, the Float x2 is ready to clean house.
The FLOAT X2's 4-way adjustable, twin-tube architecture now features patented VVC (Variable Valve Control) technology on the high-speed rebound circuit for unrivaled external fine-tuning.
Updated compression ratios and a new MCU bumper deliver improved progressivity and bottom out control with fewer volume spacers.
ALL-NEW INDEPENDENT FIRM MODE CIRCUIT
An optional 2-position switch operates on an independent circuit, providing a notably firmer lockout than before, allowing for efficient climbing and wide-open descending.
FLOAT X2's entirely new chassis features an ultra-low friction hard chrome damper shaft, new low-friction bushings and seals, and genuine Kashima coated outer body for smoother performance than ever before.