Hover to Zoom
Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve V3 Changing Robe - Black Camo/Pink
Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve Changing Robe
- A Completely Waterproof & Windproof Outer Shell Fabric
- A Tailored, Fitted Sleeve with Hook & Loop Fasteners at The Wrist
- Our Super Warm Synthetic Lambswool Lining
- The Dryrobe Full Length 2-Way Reversible YKK® Zip
- Minimal Sealed Seam Construction
- Deep & Warm Fleece Lined External Pockets
- A Huge 'A4' Size Internal Soft Lined Poacher Pocket
- Internal Zip Entry Pocket For Phone, iPod, Mp3, or Wallet
- The Inside Chest Pocket, 2-Way Waterproof Design
- Super Light Construction
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Outer: Synthetic
- Lining: 51% Acrylic, 49% Recycled Polyester
Height / Robe Length / Width
- S: 165cm-173cm / 115cm / 75cm
- M: 173cm-188cm / 115cm / 80cm
- L: 188cm + / 119cm / 85cm
- XL: 188cm + / 136cm / 98cm
GET DRY & STAY WARM
Get dry, cover up, and stay warm with dryrobe®. If you find yourself hanging around at sporting events, waiting to participate, or watching your kids, a dryrobe® Advance Long Sleeve will keep you warm in any climate.
Designed to let you get changed anywhere, whilst protecting you from the elements, dryrobe® Advance is an essential piece of kit for all outdoor activities.
The long sleeve design and fleece lining provide extra warmth and are ideal for those waiting to compete or watching sporting events.
OVERSIZED FOR COMFORT
dryrobe® is not your average fit. The dryrobe® Advance Long Sleeve design is large and loose enough for you to pull your arms inside and get changed. Alternatively, simply wear it as an 'over everything' outer warm layer. dryrobe® is supposed to be an oversized fit and is not a fitted coat.
You'll use your dryrobe® much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips, festivals, or elite level sporting activity. dryrobe® has you covered.
EASY TO CLEAN
Machine Washable but not recommended for regular washes. Wash inside out, 40°C max. with spin cycle. Use non bio powder. Do not use fabric conditioner and do not tumble dry. Hang or lay flat to dry
Please Note: dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe while on the water.