Hover to Zoom
Dryrobe Advance Kids Long Sleeve V3 Changing Robe - Navy Blue/Grey
Dryrobe Advance Kids Long Sleeve Changing Robe
- A Completely Waterproof & Windproof Outer Shell Fabric
- A Tailored, Fitted Sleeve with Hook & Loop Fasteners at The Wrist
- Our Super Warm Synthetic Lambswool Lining
- The Dryrobe Full Length 2-Way Reversible YKK® Zip
- Minimal Sealed Seam Construction
- Deep External Fleece Warm Lined Pockets
- A Huge 'A4' Size Internal Soft-Lined Poacher Pocket
- Internal Zip Entry Phone, iPod, Mp3, or Wallet Pocket
- The Inside Chest Pocket, 2-Way Waterproof Design
- Super Light Construction
- Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Outer: Synthetic
- Lining: 51% Acrylic, 49% Recycled Polyester
- Kids 5-9yrs
- Kids 10-13yrs
Dryrobe Advance is one tough bit of kit, it's designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions, and any challenge your child may face. A compression travel bag is available for increased storage and portability (sold separately).
The Dryrobe® Advance Long Sleeve is designed to let your kids get active outdoors, whatever the weather. dryrobe® allows them to change anywhere, whilst protecting them from the elements and keeping them warm in any climate.
The long sleeve design provides extra warmth and is ideal for when your child is waiting to compete or watching sporting events.
OVERSIZED FOR COMFORT
Dryrobe® is not your average fit, it will be large and loose enough to pull their arms inside and get changed.
Keep them doing the things they love outdoors all year round, with the world's most versatile change robe. Whether it's changing at the beach or waiting to go on the pitch in the cold.
EASY TO CLEAN
Machine Washable but not recommended for regular washes. Wash inside out, 40°C max. with spin cycle. Use non-bio powder. Do not use fabric conditioner and do not tumble dry. Hang or lay flat to dry
Please Note: dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into the water while wearing a dryrobe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe while on the water.