Hover to Zoom
[Cosmetic Damage] Collective LH1 Mountain Bike - Black/Red
Collective LH1 Mountain Bike
- Frame: 19" Alloy aluminium with A Reinforced Rear Triangle
- Fork: 120mm Travel, Lockout, Air Fork
- Stem: Collective Bikes Custom Short Alloy LA-490-8, 50mm
- Headset: Collective Custom Steelhead, 28.6x34x30mm, threadless, 2 x 5mm Black Alloy Spacers
- Handlebar: Collective Bikes Custom Alloy Butted 740mm
- Grips: Collective Speed tight
- Seat Clamp: 31.8mm
- Seat Post: 27.2mm
- Brakes: Shimano Acera Hydraulic Disc Brakes Front and Rear
- Shifter: SRAM SX Eagle Trigger
- Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle 12 Speed
- Bottom bracket: SRAM DUB Bottom Bracket
- Crank: SX Eagle Power Spline Crank Set 32T 12-speed Boost
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle PG-1210 Cassette 12spd
- Rims: Collective 29"" Double wall 32 hole
- Hubs: Pro 36 hole Nutted Fully Sealed Hubs with New 4 Pawl Cassette
- Spokes: Collective F UCP(263mmL) /R UCP(261/263mmL)
- Tires: Maxxis Torch 29er Tire Black 2.1"" Width
This bike has been made to have fun while riding, so put your feet all over it! Take it, Wheelie it, do everything you want with it. What you get is a compact 29"" with a lower standover to optimise your combos.
Please Note: Any bicycle that is purchased through mail order or over the internet must be assembled by an authorised Collective Bikes bicycle dealer mechanic or a qualified mechanic at a registered bicycle store.
Any product that is not assembled by an authorised Collective Bicycle Dealer shall make the warranty void.
This bike is not ready for you to ride, for your safety and to validate your warranty, this bike must be assembled by a qualified mechanic.
Important Note: Our bikes require some assembly on delivery. See our Warranty Page for more details.