- Deck: L: 510mm X W: 125mm (20" x 4.9") - With Cut-Outs & Nylon Boxed Ends
- Headtube: Integrated with 82.5° Angle
- Bars: Thermal Curved Chromoly Bars H: 650mm x W: 580mm (25.6" x 22.8")
- Grips: 160mm TPR with Nylon Bar Ends
- Clamp: Double Collar Standard Clamp (2 Bolt)
- Forks: Prodigy IHC (Compatible with 30mm x 125mm Wheels)
- Wheels: 120mm x 24mm Gap Core, 86A
- Brake: Nylon Bolt-on
- Weight: 3.95Kg (8.7lbs)
- Total Scooter Height: 900mm (34.6")
- Total Length: 700mm (27.6")
- Foot Space: 350mm (13.4")
- 6061 Aluminium
The best selling complete scooter is back and killing it again with this S8 Street Edition. These New Blunt Envy Prodigy Series 8 Stunt scooters are built for the street with a larger deck and wide bars. With a stylish look and superb construction the Prodigy S8 is a force to be reckoned with. Featuring a 6061 Aluminium deck with cut-outs to save weight whilst maintaining a solid build, and nylon boxed ends for those slick finishing touches. The Prodigy S8 Street Edition also comes with strong chromoly Thermal curved bars with a generous sizing for those who prefer big bars and are fitted with 160mm Soft TPR hand grips. The Prodigy forks use IHC threadless compression come with high quality 120mm x 24mm Gap Core wheels with 86A PU tyres.
The perfect scooter for Intermediate to Advanced riders who want to hit the streets hard and push their skills to the limit!