- Airflow Venting: Strategically arranged ventilation openings guarantee ideal air flow in the interior
- Ceramic Shell: Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- Custom Fit: Individual helmet adjustment thanks to tilting adjustment system on back of head
- Edge Protect: The lower edge of the helmet is protected by the polycarbonate shell Edge Protect
- Ergomatic: Easy-to-operate belt buckle with twist-proof, multi-stage automatic lock
- Hi-EPS: Optimum impact absorption thanks to Hi-EPS material made from microscopic little air chambers
- Inmold: Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- Run System Ergo+: With the Run System Ergo+, which can be combined with the height-adjustable Custom Fit System, the helmet can be perfectly adapted to your head shape
- Y-Clip: Adjustable straps by ears
- Anti-bacterial Interior: Less formation of bacteria and odour when sweating thanks to special cushioning material
- Fly Net: Mesh in the front ventilation openings keep insects away from your head
- Shield Protect: Visor provides protection against spray and the sun
Large paving stones, weathered, overgrown, blocked – this is what is left over from the old pass road to the Col d'Anzana. The remnants from days gone by are the basis for something new today. The rough route down to Tirano has become a popular trail for enduro riders, because it is so technically demanding and requires total concentration. That is why maximum protection is needed for the descent. This is exactly why it is the inspiration for the ALPINA ANZANA.
The ANZANA is priced in the enduro entry-level range. Nevertheless, it is equipped with top features from ALPINA's technology box and so offers an excellent price-performance ratio. Above all, the high-quality Run System Ergo Plus guarantees optimal grip. With its fine adjustment, it fits any head perfectly. In addition, the height of the adjustment system can be adjusted via the Custom Fit System. This results in a secure fit and optimal protection. The outer shell of the helmet is made of a robust polycarbonate plate, which is thermally connected to the Hi-EPS in the inmold procedure. This results in a solid surface connection, which creates extra stability.
Thanks to the ‘Made in Germany’ quality, the highest degree of production quality is also guaranteed. The ANZANA’s equipment list also includes the large visor, which protects the field of vision, an antibacterial and washable padding for a high level of comfort and a fly screen in the front ventilation openings. You are perfectly prepared for your next enduro experience thanks to the new ALPINA ANZANA.