- Deck Material: 3-Ply Bamboo, 2-Ply Fibreglass
- Length: 38" / 96cm
- Wheelbase: Adjustable 37" - 36" / 940mm - 910mm
- Trucks: Forged, CNC Super Carve 12" / 306mm
- Wheels: Evolve GT 97mm
- Motor: Dual 1500 Watt High Performance Custom Made Brushless Out-Runner Motors
- Bearings: Evolve Ceramic Precision
- Battery: 14AH Samsung Lithium Ion Battery with Custom BMS
- Recharge: Samsung Battery 4-5 Hours
- Remote: R2 Remote, Bluetooth Control, Instant Trigger Response
- Weight: 10.3kg
- Range: Up to 50km / 31 Miles
- Top Speed: Approx. 42km/h / 26mph - Speed Will Reduce as Voltage Decreases
- Max Load: 100kg
- Suitable Terrain: Any! Short Grass, Dirt Tracks, Roads, Footpaths
- Slides: Yes
- Hills: Up to 30% Gradient in GTR Mode
- Braking: Ultra Smooth Stepless Braking Control with Regenerative Recharging
- Aesthetics: 1970 Muscle Car Vibe, Strong, Powerful Yet Comfortable to Ride
- 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty
(Please See Manual or Manufacturer Website for Details)
What's In The Box?
- GTR Bamboo Street
- Fast Charger
- R2 Remote, Leash, Remote Case and Charging Cable
- Accessories Carry Case
- Y Tool
- Spare Screws Set
Inspired by the build quality, performance and superior comfort of a classic muscle car, the Bamboo GTR marries the best features of old-school deck craftsmanship with the latest technology to produce the ultimate fun machine. Pimped with newly forged aluminium Super Carve trucks for the ultimate riding experience, no compromise has been made when it comes to strength, durability and ride quality.
Evolve's new patent pending Power Flex battery technology and the best 18650 lithium ion battery cells available provide you with real-world range of up to 50km per charge, turning any road or path into the endless wave of your dreams. This coupled with Bluetooth communication is a game changer for Evolve skateboards as it provides instant power and ultra smooth acceleration and braking performance, placing the ultimate in intuitive riding control in your hands. With 3000 watts of twin brushless sensored motor power driving Evolve's GT 97mm inline race formula wheels, smooth yet responsive performance is at the heart of this machine.
If you've skated before you'll appreciate the pop in this deck thanks to Evolve's new relationship with one of the most premium deck manufactures in the skateboard world. The GTR deck is constructed of bamboo with the addition of fibreglass which puts you in the goldilocks zone for flex and strength. Adjust the drop through truck position to make them closer or further apart to dial in your ride and enjoy the low profile feel, just the way you like it. Whether you're into short and sharp or long and deep carving our bamboo deck has a classic longboard vibe and will give you a softer feeling under foot. But don't let that fool you; coupled with street wheels, this board is like a cheetah unleashed. Super fast, gripy and smooth, the GTR Street is responsive yet nimble and it likes to eat hills for breakfast. Corners will turn into apexes, open stretches into runways, and wide open paths will make your list of favourite powder runs!
The Evolve Bamboo GTR offers more riding modes than ever before allowing riders of any level to safely enjoy the product and have the ability to adjust your riding mode while riding to suit conditions and maximize efficiency. Use 'ECO' mode for easy control and a safe top speed, perfect for beginners and those ridings wanting a relaxed ride with longest ride times. Use 'PRO' mode to whizz past traffic and turn your commute into your daily adrenaline rush hour, and if you dare, switch to GTR mode to unleash insane power and acceleration with the ability to climb hills of up to 30% gradient. For those that want a power curve that is different to ECO/PRO/GTR modes, select CUST (custom) mode on the remote, then open up the Explore by Evolve App and dial in the power curve to suit your riding style. In this mode you can adjust the power to be weaker or even stronger than the stock speed mode settings that come with the R2 remote.
Feel the Difference.