Xiaomi prove time and time again why they are one of the biggest brands in the e-scooter market, with the innovations they bring to each model that keep them on top and competitive in such a fast-developing field. Take for example the Xiaomi Pro2, released back in July 2020 it is still the go-to model for many because of it’s impressive features such as:
- 300 W Motor for amazing power
- Top Speed of around 25km/h
- Maximum travel distance of
- Ability to climb inclines of up to 20 degrees
- Scooter weight only 14.2 KG
But that’s not all! Along with all that performance and power the Pro2 has many key features that make it stand out both functionally and stylistically including:
- A built-in LCD panel which displays speed/ battery level/ mode and more.6
- Rear disc braking with a stopping distance under 12 meters.
- 8.5 inch Skid-resistant, shock-absorbing pneumatic tires.
- Cruise control and kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) recovers a moving vehicle's kinetic energy under braking for longer duration.
- A strong and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum body which only takes 3 seconds to fold and go
So no matter if you are stepping onto an electric scooter for the first time or looking to upgrade, the Xiaomi Pro2 is a solid all-round choice to get you moving.
We highly recommend you wear protection when riding all of our electric transportation devices! If you haven’t already, head to our protection range to get kitted out safely - ready to ride.