Hover to Zoom
Yedoo Mau New Commuter Scooter - Red
Yedoo Mau New Commuter Scooter
- Frame: Yedoo Hi-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Yedoo Hi-Tensile Steel
- Handlebars: Yedoo Hi-Tensile Steel
- Stem: One-Piece
- Grips: Moulded Handles with Wider Endings, Yedoo
- Headset: Neco Steel 1" Threaded
- Brakes: (F/R) 1x V Tektro Alloy
- Brake Levers: 1x Tektro Alloy
- Wheels: 12"
- Rims: HJC Alloy
- Hubs: Joytech Steel, 74mm
- Bearings: Conical
- Tyres: (F/R) Kenda 12" x 1.75"
- Max Inflation: 4.5 Bar / 65psi
- Bottle Holder x1
- Kickstand: Yedoo Central, Integrated
- Reflective Elements on the Handlebar Cover and Tyres
- (H) 69-78cm x (L) 110cm x (W) 48cm
- Footboard: 34cm
- Weight: 6kg
- Age: 4 Years +
- Max Load: 75kg
- Min Height of Rider: 100cm
The first ride on their own. No one can stop them now. Yedoo's lightest, smallest model is the ideal choice for entering the world of scooters.
When Yedoo design a scooter for pre-schoolers and school-age children, the most important specs are low weight, the right footboard height for an easy fun ride, and of course safety (non-slip footboard, handles with reinforced ends, reflectors on wheels and frame).
There have to be the right wheels with quality ball bearings and properly inflated tyres. Plus a good rear wheel brake! Although for some reason, we're not sure why, Yedoo's test drivers rarely use it...