- Diameter: 27.5"
- Rear Hub - 12mm x 148mm (Boost Shimano, Boost Shimano Microspline, Boost XD Driver), 12mm x 157mm (Super Boost Shimano, Super Boost Shimano Microspline, Super Boost XD Driver)
- Includes - 5 extra Spokes
- Nipples - Black Brass Nipples
- Ext Rim Width - 34mm
- Int Rim Width - 30mm
- Spoke Butting - 2.0 / 1.7 / 2.0
- Spoke Count - 28
- Spoke Head Type - J-Bend
- Spoke Lacing - 3X
- Spoke Offset - 4.5mm
- Tubeless - Tubeless Ready
- Weight - 1920g
Rough And Rowdy - Made to handle all kinds of Enduro and all-mountain punishment, the burly, Aeffect R rim sports a 30mm inner width and is born tubeless ready.
Balance is Key - Aeffect R sports a stout, 6069 alloy rim with a 4.5mm offset spoke bed to provide spoke tension balance, increasing wheel stiffness and overall fatigue life.
No Frills, All Thrills - The new Trace hub doesn't need flash or gimmicks. Highlights include durable cartridge bearings, no-nonsense 10-degree engagement, a tough steel axle, and all relevant cassette body options. This hub will get the job done, ride after ride.
Aggressive with a downright surly attitude, the new Aeffect R wheelset was built to provide you category leading Trail to Enduro good times with a 30mm wide, offset 6069 alloy rim and new Trace hub to make for an unstoppable combo of toughness and durability.