- Pair of Trucks
- Width: 180mm
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process for More Strength
- True T6 Heat Treatment for Extra Durability
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins and Axles
- Hand-Poured, 96a Urethane Pivot Cups
- Axle Height: 65mm
- Both the 43° (Electro, Jet Black) and 50° (Cobalt Blue, Matte Black, Magic Magenta, Polished, Pearl White, Sage Green, Scarlet Red, Reflector, Tiffany) Baseplates have matching Ride Heights
- 50°/43° Baseplate Marker Symbols
- T6 Heat Treated Aluminium
The world’s most sought after longboard trucks!
The Paris V3 Trucks are everything a longboard truck should be—playful, lively, smooth, and strong. Unbelievably strong!
The V3s are produced using Paris' new, proprietary alloy forming process, which utilizes techniques derived from casting, extrusion and forging. This gives the V3 Trucks a molecular structure that provides strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market. The new manufacturing process also allows them to use a true T6 heat-treatment, offering further durability.
Paris have redesigned the hanger’s barrel and shoulders adding more material, and reinforced the baseplate with an additional support beam to increase strength and reduce acute stress to the area. They’ve even modified the kingpin making it tougher and more resilient.
Even the urethane components of the Paris V3 Trucks have been upgraded! Their top conical bushing’s new shape offers improved support and rebound, and the baseplates now come equipped with hand-poured, 96a urethane pivot cups, which provide an ultra-smooth turn and return to centre.
NEW -- Featuring a more lean-oriented geometry, the Paris V3 43° Trucks are the ideal choice for fast freeride and downhill—a perfect balance of agility and stability. The lower-degree baseplate, combined with Paris' 90a double barrel bushings, offers more control at higher speeds.