- Dimensions: L: 37" x W: 18.5" (94cm x 47cm)
- Designed for boarders looking to progress, this board offers enhanced speed, manoeuvrability and control
- Made with a low resistance HDPE slick, XPE deck and EPS core - lightweight and durable hydrodynamic board
- Crescent tail gives you increased control when riding waves
- Comes with a fitted leash plug and coiled wrist leash so you can always keep your board with you
- Perfect for both kids and adults
The Osprey Interceptor Body Board features an EPS Core to improve its durability and, unlike other Osprey Body Boards, has a crescent tail, which greatly increases hold on the wave, making it ideal for drop-knee riders. Control is further boosted by the Interceptor's channels, which increase surface space in critical areas and allow it to have better hold on the waves. The wave riding experience is further enhanced by the Interceptor's HDPE Slick Design, which increases speed and enables a smoother trajectory on the water.
The Interceptor even comes with a leash so that it won't get lost at sea or pick up any nasty dings from rocky outcrops, when you end up doing the spin cycle! The Interceptor is available in bright blue, rage red, with each design featuring an Osprey logo and the name Interceptor in big, brash font. If you're after a strong, striking bodyboard that packs a punch, then the Osprey Interceptor is the board for you.