- Handlebar: MGP Low-Riser 18" Wide x 22" Tall 4031 Japanese Chromoly Standard Diameter with Internal Fluting (45.7cm Wide x 55.9cm Tall)
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminium Double with 6mm Hardware
- Headset: MFX Low-Friction Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: MGP Threadless Cast High-Ten with 6mm Hardware / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 110mm Holographic Hollow Core with 2-Tone MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Grips: 150mm Dual-Compound Super-Soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bearings: MGP K-2 ABEC-9 High-Speed Chrome
- Deck: 4.5" Wide x 18" Long Two-Phase Heat Treated 6061 Aluminium Concave Fluted Extrusion Deck with Machine Welded MGX “X” Integrated Headtube
- Brake: MFX V3 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: MGX Full Deck Super-Strength Grip with Shredder Cutouts
- Finish: Durable Powder Coating with MGX Full Deck Wrap Water Decal
- Detail: Holographic Core Wheels and MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Deck Weight: 1.05kg / 2.31lbs
- Complete Weight: 3.20kg / 7.05lbs
- Length: 25.5" / 64.75cm
- Width: 18.5" / 47cm
- Height: 31.0" / 78.7cm
Introducing the MGX S1 Shredder from MGP, ready to shred straight out of the box and more than capable of taking on everything at your local skate park or even street spot! Built for smaller riders, the MGX S1 features a shorter and lighter 18” long deck but still maintains an ample 4.5" width making for a solid platform for landing your tricks. The MGX S1 handlebar is also proportioned to be comfortable at 18” wide x 22" tall and will allow easy progression and rideability for up and coming shredders!
Featuring the unmistakable MGX X Headtube Machine Welded to a Patented Internally Fluted Extruded Deck, the MGX S1 is built for performance with every component hand selected for its durability, low weight and quality materials. Available in three durable powder coated colours, the MGX S1 will allow you to step up your game!
MGX X Headtube: The unmistakable new MGX X Headtube is the culmination of over a decade of Madd Gear product development and rider input. The MGX X Headtube is extremely light and durable; designed specifically to withstand the multi-directional forces that freestyle scooters are subject to.
3D Forged Headtube: The MGX X Headtube is produced using sophisticated manufacturing processes such as multi-directional forging processes that produce an extremely consistent and pure material with unmatched strength and durability properties.
MGX Robotic Welding: Every MGX X Headtube is machine welded to the deck insuring an extremely high consistency and accuracy unmatched by manual welding. The Madd Gear Machine Welding process means every scooter that leaves production is monitored by precise software to meet their exact specifications.
MGX Patented Internal Fluting: MGP MGX Scooters feature internally fluted tubing in the construction of the handlebars as well as the decks. This patented process is proven to increase strength under 3 dimensional loads as well as stiffness without adding additional weight to the material.
MGX 6061 T6 Heat Treatment: All Madd Gear Scooters are rated with both T4 and T6 Heat Treatment. The 6061 Aluminium used throughout the MGX decks and handlebars are first run through a process called solution heat treatment and then through an aging process which generates a material that is both structurally strong and is also very durable.