[Box Damage] MGP MGX P1 Pro 4.5'' Stunt Scooter
Please Note: This item has sustained damage to the packaging, the item itself is in perfect condition.
- Handlebar: 21" Wide x 23" Tall MGP Low-Risers, 4031 Japanese Chromoly Standard Diameter with Internal Fluting (53.3cm Wide x 58.4cm Tall)
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminium Double with 6mm Hardware
- Headset: MFX Low-Friction Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: MFX 120mm Voltage 6061 Aluminium Threadless with 6mm Hardware / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 120mm Corrupt Aluminium Hollow Core with 2-Tone MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Grips: 150mm Dual-Compound Super-Soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bearings: MGP K-2 ABEC-9 High-Speed Chrome
- Deck: 4.5" Wide x 19.5" Long Two-Phase Heat Treated 6061 Aluminium Concave Fluted Extrusion Deck with Machine Welded MGX “X” Integrated Headtube
- Brake: MFX V3 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: Pre Cut MGX Full Deck Super-Strength Grip
- Finish: Durable Powder Coating with MGX Full Deck Wrap Water Decal
- Detail: Holographic Core Wheels and MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Deck Weight: 1.15kg / 2.53lbs
- Complete Weight: 3.30kg / 7.27lbs
- Length: 27.75" / 70.5cm
- Width: 21.5" / 54.6cm
- Height: 32.25" / 81.9cm
The MGX P1 Pro from MGP sets the bar for what is possible in a ready to ride complete freestyle scooter with quality components from head to toe, all built around the foundation of the bestselling and most successful pro scooter in the world! MGP have hand selected components of the MGX P1 to produce an extremely well balanced complete that will have you dialling in your tricks faster and going bigger with more confidence. The MGX P1 will take anything you can throw at it and will keep coming back for more!
Featuring the unmistakable MGX X Headtube Machine Welded to a Patented Internally Fluted Extruded Deck, Aluminium Threadless MFX Voltage Fork, 120mm Corrupt Hollow Cores Wrapped in MGP Two-Tone Proprietary Polyurethane Blend. The MGX P1 will take your progression to the next level!
MGX X Headtube: The unmistakable new MGX X Headtube is the culmination of over a decade of Madd Gear product development and rider input. The MGX X Headtube is extremely light and durable; designed specifically to withstand the multi-directional forces that freestyle scooters are subject to.
3D Forged Headtube: The MGX X Headtube is produced using sophisticated manufacturing processes such as multi-directional forging processes that produce an extremely consistent and pure material with unmatched strength and durability properties.
MGX Robotic Welding: Every MGX X Headtube is machine welded to the deck insuring an extremely high consistency and accuracy unmatched by manual welding. The Madd Gear Machine Welding process means every scooter that leaves production is monitored by precise software to meet their exact specifications.
MGX Patented Internal Fluting: MGP MGX Scooters feature internally fluted tubing in the construction of the handlebars as well as the decks. This patented process is proven to increase strength under 3 dimensional loads as well as stiffness without adding additional weight to the material.
MGX 6061 T6 Heat Treatment: All Madd Gear Scooters are rated with both T4 and T6 Heat Treatment. The 6061 Aluminium used throughout the MGX decks and handlebars are first run through a process called solution heat treatment and then through an aging process which generates a material that is both structurally strong and is also very durable.