- Handlebar: 23" Wide x 26" Tall MGP Turbine Dual-Tone Fade Anodized 6061 Aluminium Over-Sized with Internal Fluting (58.4cm Wide x 66cm Tall)
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminium Double with 6mm Hardware
- Headset: MFX Low-Friction Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: MFX 120mm Blindside 6061 Aluminium Threadless with 6mm Hardware / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 120mm Scope Aluminium Hollow Core with Smoked MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Grips: 180mm Dual-Compound Super-Soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bearings: MGP K-3 ABEC-11 High-Speed Chrome
- Deck: 5" Wide x 20.5" Long Two-Phase Heat Treated 6061 Aluminium Concave Fluted Extrusion Deck with Machine Welded MGX "X" Integrated Headtube
- Brake: MFX V3 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: MGX Full Deck Super-Strength Grip with Extreme Cutouts
- Finish: MGX Neo Plated or Anodized Deck with Full Deck Wrap Water Decal
- Detail: MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Deck Weight: 1.29kg / 2.84lbs
- Complete Weight: 3.40kg / 7.49lbs
- Length: 28.75" / 73cm
- Width: 23.5" / 59.7cm
- Height: 35.25" / 89.5cm
The MGX E1 Extreme Complete Freestyle Scooter from MGP is designed for intermediate to advanced riders ready to raise the bar on their riding with a super dialled setup straight out of the box! Uncompromising on build quality, component selection, ride feel and balance, the MGX E1 Complete Scooter builds upon more than a decade of Madd Gear product development and is the culmination of extensive rider testing, direction and input.
Featuring a long list of hand selected and crafted components, the MGX E1 is fitted out with light-weight yet durable dual-tone fade anodized turbine aluminium bars, the MGX X2 Cobra Clamp, MFX Blindside Threadless Aluminium Fork and new Scope Hollow Cores Wrapped in Smoked MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend. The MGX E1 is the pinnacle of Freestyle Scooters, consider the bar raised again.
MGX X Headtube: The unmistakable new MGX X Headtube is the culmination of over a decade of Madd Gear product development and rider input. The MGX X Headtube is extremely light and durable; designed specifically to withstand the multi-directional forces that freestyle scooters are subject to.
3D Forged Headtube: The MGX X Headtube is produced using sophisticated manufacturing processes such as multi-directional forging processes that produce an extremely consistent and pure material with unmatched strength and durability properties.
MGX Robotic Welding: Every MGX X Headtube is machine welded to the deck insuring an extremely high consistency and accuracy unmatched by manual welding. The Madd Gear Machine Welding process means every scooter that leaves production is monitored by precise software to meet their exact specifications.
MGX Patented Internal Fluting: MGP MGX Scooters feature internally fluted tubing in the construction of the handlebars as well as the decks. This patented process is proven to increase strength under 3 dimensional loads as well as stiffness without adding additional weight to the material.
MGX 6061 T6 Heat Treatment: All Madd Gear Scooters are rated with both T4 and T6 Heat Treatment. The 6061 Aluminium used throughout the MGX decks and handlebars are first run through a process called solution heat treatment and then through an aging process which generates a material that is both structurally strong and is also very durable.