- Frame: LANAO Kid AL
- Fork: Suntour XCT-JR 50 mm
- Stem: GHOST AS-GH2 31.8 mm
- Handlebar: GHOST Low Rizer Kid 580 mm Rise 15 mm Dia. 31.8 mm
- Speed: 8-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX RD-TX800 8-Speed
- Gear Lever: Shimano Tourney SL-RS45
- Crankset: Samox 38/24
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG-200-8 12-32
- Brake: Tektro HD M-282 160 mm
- Seatpost: GHOST SP DC1 31.6 mm
- Saddle: Velo VL 5062
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TY500-TS6
- Gear Hanger: EZ2036
- Headset: 14440
- Front Tyre: Mitas Ocelot 24x2.10
- Rear Tyre: Mitas Ocelot 24x2.10
- Front Wheel: Rodi Viper Wheelset 507x21 mm QR
- Rear Wheel: Rodi Viper Wheelset 507x21 mm QR
- Weight: 12.8 kg
The ideal fast, stable, durable and fun cycling experience for younger riders, the Lanao 24 Essential Kids Bike is optimised to give the best comfort, control and enjoyment for female junior cyclists. It features an alloy frame, 50mm Suntour suspension fork and a Shimano Tourney 2x8-Speed groupset and Tektro disc brakes. This bike is engineered and equipped to provide exceptional performance and reliability for family outings, off-road tracks and forest trails.
DURABLE, COMFORTABLE AND STYLISH ENTRY-LEVEL MOUNTAIN BIKE
Ghost's ladybike line LANAO is also available, especially for kids and teenagers. The line includes entry-level mountain bikes with 20 and 24 inches, which are really fun and guaranteed to bring your kids onto the bike - if that didn't start in the cradle ... The complete series comes with robust, low maintenance components tailored to children.
On delivery this bike requires some assembly. SkateHut recommends that you consult a qualified bike technician to assemble your new bike. Please note that incorrect assembly is not covered under the manufacturer warranty.