Hover to Zoom
Blunt Envy Colt S5 Stunt Scooter - Oil Slick
Blunt Envy Colt S5 Stunt Scooter
- Fresh New 2022 Upgrades – to the ever-classic ‘little weapon’ colt! series 5 line-up with 4 new colourways
- Perfectly suitable for the beginner to intermediate rider
- High Quality & Lightweight – 6 series aluminium deck with 82.5 degree head-tube angle. fully sealed integrated headset, nylon flex brake and bearings
- Premium grade IHC CNC p2 forks with a sturdy 2 bolt colt clamp
- The Series 5 Colt Complete Scooter Comes Ready Assembled In The Box – just clamp the bars on and ride
- Total Height: 840mm/33"
- Deck: Colt Deck 495mm/19.5”Long- 120mmm / 4.72" Wide, 82.5° Head Tube Angle, Front And Rear Nylon Inserts
- Bars: 4130 Cromoly Prodigy Bars 580mm / 22.8" High x 520mm / 20.5" Wide
- Fork: P2 Chromoly IHC Forks -30 x 125mm Compatible
- Grips: 160mm Long TPR Handgrips With Nylon Bar Ends
- Clamp: 2 Bolt 6061 Standard Alu Clamp - 6mm Bolts
- Wheels: 110mm Diamond Wheels , 24mm 86a Pu
- Brake: Nylon Bolt On Brake - 5mm Brake Bolt
- Grip Tape: High Quality 2 Piece Griptape
- Weight: 3.74kg / 8.25 Pounds
The new and improved COLT has finally dropped. Make way for the Series Five edition, ready to roll into 2023. All the COLT complete scooters have been a part of our line-up for 6 years, and this series amps it up even more of a notch and enforces its reputation as the Little Weapon in the line up
This year we’ve brought together high-quality parts from the notorious Prodigy ranges, packaging up for an exceptional price. This scooter is perfect for the beginner to intermediate rider that is progressing into the Skatepark and ready to upskill their tricks.
The Series 5 is topped with high quality Chromoly bars from our Series 7 Prodigy and at the perfect height for the younger rider. Although the TPR hand grips are ultra-soft and comfortable, they boast durability, and at 160mm give the perfect amount of coverage now in our fresh Smoke colourways. Features a two bolt 6061 Aluminium clamp with 5mm bolts providing excellent grip while keeping it light. We’ve now upgraded the Colt by using our P2 forks - straight from the legendary Prodigy Series 8 line up - that will fit up to 125mm wheels. The 110mm 6063 Diamond uses the best 86a grade Polyurethane with performance bonding to reduce the risk of de-hubbing. The deck is 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminium deck painted in our high-quality finishes, integrated 82.5 degrees head tube and fully sealed headset. The Colt complete is neatly finished off with our nylon brake system and fitted with front plate and rear inserts.