- Bars: 23" (H) x 21" (W) 4031 Japanese Chromoly Upsweep Fluted One Piece Oversized T-Bar
- Deck: 4" (W) x 19.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3° Concave
- Downtube: Scalloped 83° with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: DDAM M1 120mm Threadless IHC 3D Forged Alloy with a 3mm HIC shim
- Wheels: 100mm 88a Anodised Alloy Core with High Rebound Urethane
- Grips: MGP 130mm TPR Grind Grips
- Clamp: Double Bolt Powder Coated 6106 Alloy
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP 100mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Powder Coated Fade or Solid Colour
- Additional Information: Available in 9 Colour Options, Recommended for Ages 5+, Weighs 3.7kg (8.1lbs), MG Alloy Badge Decal
The MGP VX7 Pro scooter has been the foundation on which all other models have been created and once again Madd Gear have packed some awesome specification upgrades into the VX7 Pro scooter and have set a new industry standard for entry level pro scooters. If you're looking for the best complete scooter which features some of the highest specification components for your money then the MGP VX7 Pro scooter has it all and included in the new upgrades are an Alloy Fork (not steel) and an integrated MFX headset. The internally fluted deck of the MGP VX7 Pro scooter is a great size at 4" wide and 19.5" long, allowing the rider plenty of foot space and the subtle 3° concave and full printed grip tape will hold feet firmly in place whilst the rider is practicing their favourite tricks and stunts. For the VX7 Range MGP have given the VX7 Pro a fully integrated and sealed MFX headset, along with the 3D Forged DDAM M1 Fork, both of which have only previously been seen on models with a much higher RRP. MGP VX7 Pro comes with 100mm anodised alloy cores fitted with Madd K-2 (ABEC-9 rated) wheel bearings as standard and gives the rider the options to upgrade the wheels without having to purchase a replacement fork as the DDAM M1 fork accepts up to 120mm wheels.
Please Note: Although the entire VX7 range runs on an IHC compression system, they are only compatible with oversized bars as included. To convert this to a standard set-up, you can find a suitable replacement shim in our compression kit section!
Don't forget to register your MGP Product to activate the manufacturer's warranty.
Please see images for size references.
Total Scooter Height: 800mm (31.5")