In the unfortunate event that you have received an item you believe to be faulty please check the following before returning your goods.
If there is a manual please check this thoroughly to ensure the correct operation of the product.
If the fault persists please email email@example.com with a description of the fault and your order number. If you could also attach a photo of the area this could help speed up the process a great deal. Alternatively please call to discuss this with our Customer Service Team on 0121 501 1111. Please then await further instruction in reply from a member of our sales team. Emails are usually answered within 24 working hours.
If you believe that your scooter may be faulty please click here for information that may be of help in resolving the issue.
If the product has been used we are obliged to repair or replace the item. A refund will only be processed in exceptional circumastances.
Our UK delivery options and costs are as follows;
Economy Tracked (Typically 2-3 working days)
- Available on orders up to £40 : £2.49
- Order £40+ : FREE
Saturday Delivery - £6.99
Saturday delivery is available for orders placed before 7pm on Friday as long as Saturday Delivery is selected at checkout.
Next Weekday Delivery and/or Collect+
Please note next working day delivery does not include Saturday/Sunday.
- All orders - £4.99
The service is next working day (provided you order before 7pm) and requires someone to sign for the goods. We can offer delivery to an alternative address, please request this when checking out. We can also suggest the driver tries a neighbour if you can let us know which number. Please note if you request that the package is left somewhere without a signature this will only be done at the discretion of the delivery driver. If you do request an item is left without a signature you assume responsibility for any loss or damage to the package.
Economy Tracked will typically be received around 5-7 working days after ordering, but please allow 10 days to receive your item as on rare occasions there may be delays that are beyond our control. Some items are not suitable to be sent via this service because of their weight and/or size, normally the shipping options at the basket page will reflect this. In the rare case that the shipping option is suitable; we will redirect your order on to a suitable shipping service.
When goods are shipped overseas it is the responsibility of the buyer to return the goods and cover postage costs even if the goods are faulty.
There are three costs for delivery to Europe dependant on location. For most european countries we ship for the price of £11.95 and can typically take between 2-5 days depending on location. For a full breakdown on countries we can deliver to and the costs for delivery please select the 'Delivery' tab at the top of this page.
If 1 or more of your items is not in stock, we will back order it for you, and despatch it as soon as available. Prior to this, we will be in contact either by phone or email to offer alternative products or the option to cancel.
Tax charges: All prices listed on our site include any tax required.
Reaching us if you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 0121 501 1111 (international +44 0121 501 1111) or write to us at
Unit 2, Block 2
Shenstone Trading Estate
Please read the conditions below and call to price match and have the competitors website address ready so our sales person can compare the match. If successful the order can then be processed in full over the phone.
- The website that the match is to be made against must have the goods in stock. When comparing footwear or clothing the size must be in stock.
- The goods must be identical in every way.
- The quoted price of the competitor must include shipping and tax charges.
- We are unable to match against websites outside of the UK, sites selling bankrupt stock or any 3rd party auction site such as Amazon or eBay.
- The price match offer is not a binding contract until payment has been completed, and Skate Hut reserve the right to refuse price matching at our discretion.
- We cannot price match sale items
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept credit/debit card payment or payments by PayPal, Amazon Pay, or Klarna Buy Now Pay Later
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
By purchasing from us you agree for us to contact you with offers and promotions
INTRODUCING THE NEW LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM:
- Our loyalty points scheme allows customers that have accounts with us to place orders and gain discounts off future orders by spending their loyalty points through our site.
The Way it Works:
- For every pound you spend with SkateHut you will receive a loyalty point (these are generally rounded up to the nearest pound) and each loyalty point is equivalent to 3p (GBP). So, if you were to spend £150 with us you would receive 150 loyalty points which equates to £4.50 of discount off any future order.
- Every time you spend with us your points will accumulate and you don’t have to spend them per order as they will mount up each time you spend.
- You can also spend a fraction of your loyalty points rather than all of them at once if you wanted to get a small discount off an order i.e. equivalent to postage.
- When you wish to spend points from your account you can input the desired amount of money to take off rather than the amount of points to use, this way it makes it easier for you to keep track of what you’re spending.
Your SkateHut Account:
You can keep a track of your loyalty points through your SkateHut account online.
If you haven’t set up a SkateHut account already then your points won’t accumulate or be saved so you would be losing out on great deals and offers, but you can do this by going here: https://www.skatehut.co.uk/account and selecting the NEW USER tab.
If you also have several accounts with us but on different email addresses we are able to link the loyalty points that you have gathered, or can gather, together for you. Just give us a call on 0121 501 1111 and let us know your email addresses for the accounts then our helpful staff can do this for you.
Returns and Refunds
When you return an item to us for a refund or request a refund on an order or item we will deduct the loyalty points from you.
SkateHut LimitedUnit 2, Block 2,Shenstone Trading Estate,HalesowenWest MidlandsB63 3XBUnited Kingdom
Phone: 0121 501 1111Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgVat reg number: GB 160 3777 11Company reg number: 7200066
OFFICE HOURS:Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 20:00Saturday: 9:00 - 17:00Sunday: 9:00 - 17:00
SHOP HOURS:Monday - Friday: 9:30 – 20:00Saturday: 9:30 - 17:30Sunday: 10:00 - 16:00
We do not offer the bar cutting service nor do we recommend cutting a slit into Titanium bars unless you have the correct titanium cooling cut equipment. Titanium is a heat based metal and so any modification involving heat based power tools alone may deform the bars making them weaker. If you still wish to modify your bars after purchase, do so at your own risk. Once the bars have been cut or altered in any way we will be unable to accept them as a return.