- Shell/Upper: Microblade 4 sizes Expandable, Engineered Mesh
- Liner: Performance Junior Liner.
- Closures: Cuff Buckle, 45° Strap, laces.
- Frame: Monocoque composite (Max 4x72mm or 3x80mm)
- Wheels: Rollerblade 4 x 72mm, 80a (Medium/Large) or 3 x 72mm 80a (Small)
- Bearings: SG3
- Brake Pad on Right Skate
- Small: UK 10-13J (EU 28-32)
- Medium: UK 1-4 (EU 33-36.5)
- Large: UK 4-7 (EU 36.5-40.5)
Rollerblade makes the best adjustable inline skates for kids. Microblade (Cube comes with a helmet and 3 pack of Rollerblade Skate Gear-knee pads, wristguards and elbow pads) skates are adjustable 4 full sizes to grow with children's feet and have an easy to use adjustment system that works with the push of a button. Easy to read markers in the toe area make aligning the skates to the correct size easy and reliable. The Microblade structure provides better support and and helps improve the stability, balance and control. The models were redesigned with engineered mesh for comfort and breathability and the dual set up of the frames allows skaters to have the option of upgrading to a 3WD set up by simply purchasing larger wheels. Junior Fit liners make the Microblade very comfortable and the wheel/bearing combination is perfect for kids to get started with the right amount of speed. The closure system ensures a secure fit with easy on and off abilities. Having a positive first experience on skates will increase the chances kids will continue to skate, stay active and improve their fitness abilities while having fun and creating a life long activity.