Hover to Zoom
SIXSIXONE Evo Compression Jacket - Black
SIXSIXONE Evo Compression Jacket
- Short Sleeve
- Removable D30 shoulder, and back inserts - CE1621:1 protection.
- Back D30 pocket doubles as hydration pocket for your water bladder.
- Laminated EVA foam designed to work with your moving body and protect while promoting airflow and providing comfort.
- Wide neck opening, raised stomach panel, under arm cut outs, and full zipper all contribute to comfort while riding.
- PADLOCK connection system for attachment to your chamois, and also elbow pads to hold protection in place.
- Back pockets to stash your nutrition, small tools or key.
The EVO Short Sleeve Jacket is 661's most technical jacket with the highest level of impact protection available. With strategic D3O® pads and panels, vented compression fabrics and mobility patterns the Evo family stands alone.
D3O® material hardens on impact yet flexes while riding. Fit and technology aside the redesigned EVO collection helped launch the new PADLOCK Connection System, which completely prevents pad migration before and during an impact. With EVO and PADLOCK you will never have to compromise ever again.
The PADLOCK connection system is 661's newest technology that inner-connects protection pieces so your pads won’t migrate while riding or in the event of a crash. The core of our system is the EVO Jackets and shorts that can snap into an array of our elbow and knee pads.
Goodbye protection migration! Lock it and forget it.
Note: See Images For Size Guide