- Heat Mold To Your Foot Shape
- Recommended For Flat To Mid Arch
- Custom Forms To The Unique Arch Shape
- Provides Prevention of Overpronation Related Injury
- Absorbs 91% of Impact Energy in Lab Testing - Compared to 53% in Other "Performance" Insoles (ASTM F 1614 -1999)
- Duraweave Fabric Top
- Impact Absorbing UHD Memory Foam
Kingfoam Orthotics insoles absorb up to 90% of Impact Energy and form to your unique arch shape and reacts and adapts to each step you take. Providing ultimate support and protection against pronation related strees, they're like walking on clouds! Footprint are the best impact absorbing insoles out there. They fit into all shoes and give you the best possible performance and is used by world class athletes!
- Preheat oven to 225 F or 110C (DO NOT USE MICROWAVE)
- Insert insole for 5-8 minutes or until arch is soft.
- Wear socks Remove insole and place into shoe & walk for 5-10 minutes or until arch becomes firm.
- Use caution, insole will be hot. If insole feels too hot, allow it to cool to tolerable temperature before molding.
- Do not attempt to mold without adult supervision.
If using a toaster oven, keep insole away from heating elements and check for overheating as toaster ovens do not accurately control even temperature throughout the oven.
(Do not attempt to mold if insole has been punctured or damaged. Do not use microwave. Use common sense. Customer assumes all liability and Footprint Insole Technology is not liable for any injury as a result of using this product, negligent or otherwise. Full durability with toe stitching and forefoot pad fabric protection.)