A CLASSIC DESIGN DECONSTRUCTED.
- Zoom Air unit in heel of sockliner provides low-profile cushioning.
- Mid-rise silhouette provides support around the ankle.
- Deconstructed upper offers a lightweight, breathable fit.
- Molded sockliner with a built-in Zoom Air unit in the heel for responsive cushioning and excellent boardfeel.
- Traditional vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the upper for a streamlined look and a low-to-the-ground fit.
- Exposed foam on the tongue offers support and is a nod to the original Blazer.