- High tensile steel frame
- New for 2021 White Wall tyres
- New CNC wheels
- 1-piece cranks
- Tapered threadless forks
- Updated top loaded stem
- Premium rear dropouts
- New premium saddle
- Lightweight plastic pedals
- Upgraded CNC dropouts
- 5” x 26.5” handlebars
- Pair of stunt pegs
- ODI style grips
- Fully sealed stainless steel wheel bearings
- 28/ 12T gearing
- Full instruction manual and tool kit
- Total weight only 10kg
- Matt finished colourways
- New colours for 2021
The Venom brand was created in 2012 after seeing these awesome little bikes being made as bespoke items in Indonesia, Venom decided the ride of a Mini BMX should be available for the world to enjoy.The Venom Mini BMX was born!
It has been an exciting five years for Venoms little bikes, partnering with some of the world’s best pro riders, including riders from both the Redbull and Nitro Circus teams with
many ‘world first’ tricks being seen on a Venom Mini BMX.
After the huge success of their first Mini BMX in 2012, they have now released their fifth generation of Venom – continually enhancing the design and geometry, while always raising the standard throughout, continuing to be one of the leading Mini BMX brands on the market
– while always keeping the bikes affordable and accessible to all.Important Note: Our bikes require some assembly on delivery. See our Warranty Page for more details.