- Bars: 23" (H) x 21" (W) 4031 Japanese Chromoly Upsweep Fluted One Piece Oversized T-Bar
- Deck: 4" (W) x 19.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3° Concave
- Downtube: Scalloped 83° with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: DDAM M1 120mm Threadless IHC 3D Forged Alloy with a 3mm HIC shim
- Wheels: 100mm 88a Anodised Alloy Core with High Rebound Urethane
- Grips: MGP 130mm TPR Grind Grips
- Clamp: Double Bolt Powder Coated 6106 Alloy
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP 100mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Powder Coated Fade or Solid Colour
- Additional Information: Available in 9 Colour Options, Recommended for Ages 5+, Weighs 3.7kg (8.1lbs), MG Alloy Badge Decal
The MGP VX7 Pro scooter has been the foundation on which all other models have been created and once again Madd Gear have packed some awesome specification upgrades into the VX7 Pro scooter and have set a new industry standard for entry level pro scooters.
Please Note: Although the entire VX7 range runs on an IHC compression system, they are only compatible with oversized bars as included. To convert this to a standard set-up, you can find a suitable replacement shim in our compression kit section!