- Compatible for: 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 speed
- Weight: 38g (26T) - 76g (36T)
- Compatible with Sram cranksets with a removable spider
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention
- 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
SRAM Direct Mount rings fit SRAM GXP cranks with the removable spider. Replaces your existing chainring and spider which is attached via 3 bolts on the back of the spider. Remove spider and simply use these same 3 bolts to re-attach the Race Face DM ring.
Race Face Direct Mount rings deliver substantial weight saving compared to a standard SRAM chainring and spider combo. And with added benefit of Narrow/Wide tooth configuration.
Compatible with SRAM X9, X0, XX1 and Truvativ AKA cranks. Also compatible with some OE cranks, including the SRAM S1400, S2200 and S2210. GXP models only. Newer S1400 (or X7) cranksets will also work with RF DM rings.
Please note: Not compatible with with Shimano 12 speed chains.