- Diameter: 27.5"
- Rear Hub - 12mm x 148mm (Boost Shimano, Boost Shimano Microspline, Boost XD Driver), 12mm x 157mm (Super Boost Shimano, Super Boost Shimano Microspline, Super Boost XD Driver)
- Includes - 5 extra Spokes
- Nipples - Black Brass Nipples
- Ext Rim Width - 34mm
- Int Rim Width - 30mm
- Spoke Butting - 2.0 / 1.8 / 2.0
- Spoke Count - 32
- Spoke Head Type - J-Bend
- Spoke Lacing - 3X
- Spoke Offset - 4.5mm
- Tubeless - Tubeless Ready
- Weight - 2105g
Rough And Rowdy - Made to handle all kinds of trail and all-mountain punishment, the burly, Aeffect R eMTB rim sports a 30mm inner width and is tubeless ready.
Balance is Key - Aeffect R eMTB sports a stout, 6069 alloy rim with a 4.5mm, 32h spoke bed to provide spoke tension balance, increasing wheel stiffness and overall strength.
No Frills, All Thrills - The new Trace eMTB hub doesn't need flash or gimmicks. Highlights include durable cartridge bearings, no-nonsense 10-degree engagement, tough steel axle, and steel cassette body. This hub will get the job done, ride after ride.
Introducing Race Face's first eMTB rated rear wheel, the Aeffect R eMTB. You can trust in this wheel with its burly 6069 alloy rim and new Trace hub, complete with a steel axle and steel cassette body options. Pair with the Aeffect R front wheel for an eMTB wheelset that is tough on trail and light on price.