- Frame: RIOT AL
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Rhythm 160 mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Performance 150 mm
- Stem: Ground Fiftyone Dia. 31.8 mm
- Handlebars: Ground Fiftyone Dia. 31.8 mm 780/15 (S) 780/35 (M) 780/40 (L/XL)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100 12-S
- Gear Lever: Shimano Deore SL-M6100
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT510 32T
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-M6100 10-51
- Brake: Shimano BR-MT520 203 mm Disc
- Rear Hub: Fastace DR2116B 12x148 mm
- Front Hub: Fastace DF813 15x110 mm
- Seatpost: Limotec Alpha 1 34.9 mm 125 (S) 150 (M) 170 (L/XL)
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Hanger: SRAM UDH
- Headset: Acros AZX-203
- Tire Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra Exo 2.3
- Tire Rear: Maxxis Aggressor Exo 2.3
- Rim Front: Rodi Tryp 30 584x30 (S) 622x30 (M-XL) mm 32H
- Rim Rear: Rodi Tryp 30 584x30 (S) 622x30 (M-XL) mm 32H
- Head Tube Inner Diam. Top: 44mm
- Head Tube Inner Diam. Bottom: 56mm
- Seat Post Travel: 125mm/150mm/170mm/170mm
- Seat Tube Outer Diameter: 34.9mm
- Stem Length: 45mm
- Handlebar Width: 780mm
- Handlebar Diameter: 31.8mm
- Front Fork Travel Max: 160mm
- Rear Wheel Travel: 150mm
- Shock Total Length: 205mm
- Shock Stroke Length: 60mm
- Shock Hardware Top: Trunnion
- Shock Hardware Bottom: 30mm x 10
- For Water Bottle Size: 0.5L (Small)/0.75L
- Bottle Cage Mount: Downtube
The RIOT is back on the trail! The brand new RIOT AM follows in the footsteps of its predecessor - yet only its name has remained the same.
If you have high mountains in view and are ready to earn your downhill, this muscle-driven all mountain bike is the perfect choice for you.
With 160/150mm of travel, the suspension tames even the most unruly trails, making the RIOT AM an all mountain full-suspension for those who pedal uphill to blaze the downhill.
PERFECT SUPERFIT WITH TRAIL SPECIFIC GEOMETRY
The SuperFit geometry puts you in the perfect position to tackle long climbs comfortably and efficiently.
TRACTION-LINK REAR TRAINGLE CONCEPT
To ensure you enjoy every meter of your descent, the Traction-Link rear triangle system keeps your rear wheel in contact with the ground. A masterpiece of engineering!
ONE-PIECE REAR TRIANGLE
The traction link rear triangle concept offers optimum power transmission.
Beautiful cable cover with frame protection function
Important Note: Our bikes require some assembly on delivery. See our Warranty Page for more details.