- Top Speed: 22 mph / 35 kph
- Battery Range: 7 miles / 11 km (+/- 2 miles / 3.2 km depending on rider style, weight, and terrain)(43.2v / 97 Wh / Lithium-ion)
- Motor Power: 1600 Watts (2 x 800)
- Board Weight: 14.5 lbs / 6.57 kg
- Max rider weight: 250 lbs / 113.3 kg
- Braking System: Electronic Regenerative Braking
- Throttle Control: RFLX Remote or Vision Mobile App
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low-Energy
- Wheels: 80 mm
- Wheel Durometer: 78a
- Charge Time: 90 minutes
- Deck Material: Lightweight wood-core composite
- Deck Flex: Stiff - designed for speed and stability
- Riding Mode Beginner: Top Speed 5 MPH / 8 KM/H
- Riding Mode Intermediate: Top Speed 14 MPH / 22 KM/H
- Riding Mode Advanced: Top Speed of 22 MPH / 32 KM/H
- Safe for Air Travel - Includes Travel Bag
- Length: 37.5" (95.25cm)
- Width: 11.25" (28.58cm)
- Height: 5" (12.7cm)
- Weight: 6.5kg
Experience the most advanced e-board deck ever developed. A custom designed composite deck that combines an inverted 3D Poplar wood core with full sandwich PU sidewalls and wrapped in the same fiberglass top sheet found in premium snowboards and skis. Integrated electronics, reinforced truck mounting points, and resilient TPU nose and tail bumpers at the rails yield a remarkably light and durable platform optimized for a more responsive ride.
The world's first truly swappable battery for an electric skateboard. The easily accessible PowerShift Batter can be swapped in seconds, with no tool required. Carry an extra battery in your bag and swap it into the M1 to extend your range.
Control every aspect of your Inboard M1 E-board. Adjust settings, view battery levels, use the Touch Throttle in place of the RFLX Remote, chat with Inboard Support, and upgrade your M1 to the latest firmware, all through an intuitive and simple user interface.