- Frame: RADIO “REVO 14” frame, full 1020 hi-ten
- Fork: RADIO “Rookie 14” 1020 hi-ten fork, tapered legs
- Handlebar: RADIO “REVO 14” bar, hi-ten
- Grips: RADIO “JUNIOR” grips, flangeless, 110mm
- Stem: SALT “JUNIOR” topload stem, 40mm reach
- Headset: FSA “a-head-set” loose ball
- Gyro: –
- Brake Lever: RADIO “Junior” alloy brake lever
- Brake: RADIO “AM” caliper brake, alloy, front / RADIO “AM-V” v-brake, alloy, rear
- Crank: RADIO “ROOKIE” 1pc crank, forged, crmo, 102mm
- BB: RADIO “US” bb set, loose ball
- Pedals: RADIO “JUNIOR” pedals, nylon
- Chain: KMC “S1” chain
- Sprocket: RADIO “Rookie” steel 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9T, cassette
- Front Hub: RADIO “Rookie” steel hub, lb, 20h
- Rear: Hub RADIO “Rookie” steel hub, lb, 20h
- Front Rim: SALT “AM” rim, straight single wall, 20h
- Rear Rim: SALT “AM” rim, straight single wall, 20h
- Seat: RADIO “Century” railed seat
- Seat Post: RADIO “AM” alloy seat post 250mm
- Seat Clamp: RADIO slim alloy seat clamp
- Tyres: RADIO “Rookie” tires, 2.0" front & rear
- Weight: 8.825kg (19.46lbs)
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 13.7"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH 10.55"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 72°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 73°
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 7.5"
- STANDOVER HEIGHT 5.5"
- RISE 6.5"
- WIDTH 22.4"
- BACKSWEEP 8°
- UPSWEEP 2.5°
The Revo line allows you to get your first taste of the bmx world on a solid and well-designed bike. we took extra care when hand selecting the components on these bikes to ensure that the bike could be ridden straight out of the box, simple to work on and maintain, but also easily upgradable over time. despite the low price-point, the revo is packed full of great features like 25-9 gearing, tapered fork legs, and short/responsive pro-inspired geometry.
The Revo 14" could be that "first bike", and for that very reason, we were dedicated to ensuring it was as perfect as it possibly could be. the railed seat and v-brake make this bike safe and comfortable for the first-time user, but the small details like slimmed down tubing allow the little shredder to take their wheels to the skatepark and start pumping.
On delivery this bike requires some assembly. SkateHut recommends that you consult a qualified bike technician to assemble your new bike. Please note that incorrect assembly is not covered under the manufacturer warranty.