- Handlebar: 23" Wide x 25" Tall MGP Highside 4031 Japanese Chromoly Standard Diameter with Internal Fluting (58.4cm Wide x 63.5cm Tall)
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminium Double with 6mm Hardware
- Headset: MFX Low-Friction Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: MFX 120mm Carbine 6061 Aluminium Threadless with 6mm Hardware / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 120mm Corrupt Aluminium Hollow Core with 2-Tone MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Grips: 180mm Dual-Compound Super-Soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bearings: MGP K-2 ABEC-9 High-Speed Chrome
- Deck: 5" Wide x 20" Long Two-Phase Heat Treated 6061 Aluminium Concave Fluted Extrusion Deck with Machine Welded MGX “X” Integrated Headtube
- Brake: MFX V3 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: MGX Full Deck Super-Strength Grip with Team Cutouts
- Finish: MGX Duo-Tone Anodized Deck with Full Deck Wrap Water Decal
- Detail: Holographic Core Wheels and MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Deck Weight: 1.29kg / 2.84lbs
- Total Height: 870mm
- Total Length: 717mm
- Total Width: 597mm
- Total Weight: 3.6kg
The MGX T1 Team Complete Freestyle Scooter from MGP compromises on nothing and is designed for you if you demand the best from your scooter in your quest for progression and expanding your trick bag at the local skate park, street spot or even on the international competition stage! Perfectly balanced and dialled straight out of the box, the MGX T1 is the ultimate complete allowing you to push your limits like never before while forging your own path and taking your progression to another level with nothing holding you back!
Uncompromising on build quality and components, the MGX T1 features a dual-anodized patented internally fluted deck machine welded to the unmistakable MGX “X” Headtube! Alongside that, it comes fitted with MFX Aluminium Carbine Threadless Forks with 6mm Hardware and 120mm Corrupt Aluminium Hollow Cores with Holographic HUB Decals and Two-Tone MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend. The MGX T1 is for you if you demand the best and compromise on nothing!
MGX X Headtube: The unmistakable new MGX X Headtube is the culmination of over a decade of Madd Gear product development and rider input. The MGX “X” Headtube is extremely light and durable; designed specifically to withstand the multi-directional forces that freestyle scooters are subject to.
3D Forged Headtube: The MGX X Headtube is produced using sophisticated manufacturing processes such as multi-directional forging processes that produce an extremely consistent and pure material with unmatched strength and durability properties.
MGX Robotic Welding: Every MGX X Headtube is machine welded to the deck insuring an extremely high consistency and accuracy unmatched by manual welding. The Madd Gear Machine Welding process means every scooter that leaves production is monitored by precise software to meet their exact specifications.
MGX Patented Internal Fluting: MGP MGX Scooters feature internally fluted tubing in the construction of the handlebars as well as the decks. This patented process is proven to increase strength under 3 dimensional loads as well as stiffness without adding additional weight to the material.
MGX 6061 T6 Heat Treatment: All Madd Gear Scooters are rated with both T4 and T6 Heat Treatment. The 6061 Aluminium used throughout the MGX decks and handlebars are first run through a process called solution heat treatment and then through an aging process which generates a material that is both structurally strong and is also very durable.