Important Note: Our bikes require some assembly on delivery. You are required to consult a qualified bike technician to assemble your new bike. Please note that a build report will be required to cover the product warranty. See our Warranty Page for more details.
- Frame: Grade Alloy Frame, Triple Triangle Design feat. Floating Seatstays, 12x142 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc, Tapered Headtube, External Dropper Compatible, BSA 73mm
- Fork: Grade Carbon Fork, Tapered Carbon Steerer, 12x100 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0, 28h, Tubeless Ready
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, Tubeless Ready
- Pedals: GT Plastic OPC Body
- Crank: FSA Vero Pro, 48/32
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, Square Taper
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RX400, Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra
- Handlebar: GT DropTune RS, Alloy, 16° Flare
- Grips: Velo Cork
- Stem: GT 3D Forged Alloy, 31.8
- Headset: FSA No.44, Integrated, Sealed Bearing
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra Hydro Disc, 160/140mm RT10 Rotors
- Saddle: GT Pavement, Steel Rails
- Fabric Scoop Shallow/ Elite, Cr-Mo Rails: Seatpost
- Seatpost: GT Two Bolt Alloy
- TransX YSPI01 Dropper Post, 50mm, 27.2: Speeds
- Speeds: 22 Speed
- Front Hub: Formula CL-712, 12x100 Centerlock
- Front Tire: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, Tubeless Ready
- Rear Hub: Formula RXC-400, 12x142 Centerlock
- Rear Tire: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, Tubeless Ready
- X-Small = 48
- Small = 51
- Medium = 55
- Large = 58
- X-Large = 61
If you’re looking for your best entry point to gravel riding on a handmade aluminium gravel bike curated for fun with an affordable price tag then look no further: GT’s Grade Expert comes with floating stays, an iconic Triple Triangle frame, full carbon forks, and Shimano groupset. For road, for gravel, for all your cycling adventures, the alloy Grade Expert is the bike for you.
Floating Stays - All-day rideability More vertical compliance on both aluminum and carbon models than the previous generation of Grade for a more comfortable time in the saddle, no matter the terrain.
Removable Fender Bridge - Keep the skid marks on the trail.
Flatmount Brakes - Grade Alloy is native 140mm rear and 160mm front.
Mounting Points Galore - All the frame and fork mounts for all the bags and bottles you need for a long tour. The Grade comes with top tube feed bag bosses and fork leg “anything cage” bosses. The alloy frame even has bottle bosses on the Seat Stays, that’s pretty unique!
Tire Clearance - All Grades are spec’d with 37c width tires, but can easily accommodate up to 42mm measured clearance.