- Important: always wear a helmet and pads when using any equipment purchased from skatehut.
- Electric scooters- must only be used on private property. Use of this product on public highways is illegal and could lead to prosecution. By puchasing this product you confirm you understand this advice.
- Heelys- always remove the wheels when using the shoes in “walking” or “shoe” mode.
- Never use any equipment on or near roads.
- The items we sell are fun but can be dangerous- you are using them at your own risk so please be careful- please read all safety instructions before use.
Skatehut and its owners will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused as a result of using any equpiment purchased from skatehut. Goods purchased from skatehut are used at your own risk. Please be careful. Skatehut Limited are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.
In the rare circumstance you have received an incorrect item, please inform us within 48 hours of receipt and do not use/wear the item you have received.
In the unfortunate event that you have received an item we need to be informed of any potential fault within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, so please make sure you check over your product as soon as it is received.
Skatehut LimitedUnit 2, Block 2Shenstone Trading EstateOff Bromsgrove RoadHalesowenWest MidlandsB63 3XB
Our contact details:
Phone: 0121 501 1111
Fax: 0872 110 8414
Vat reg number: 160 3777 11
Company reg number: 7200066
Office Opening Times:Monday-Friday: 8am - 8pm
Saturady: 9:30am - 5:30pmSunday: Closed
Shop Opening Times:Monday-Friday: 9:30am - 8pmSaturday: 9:30am - 5:30pmSunday: 10am - 4pm
Making a purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept credit/debit card payment or payments by paypal.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
By purchasing from us you agree for us to contact you with offers and promotions