By opting in to recieve marketing material from us you agree to be contacted by us about products relating to you via telephone, SMS, email & post. Please note that some emails from 3rd parties are post-purchase transactional emails and are part of the overall order process. These include review request emails from Feefo, and post-purchase "Thank You" emails from Bronto. If you have opted out of receiving our newsletter emails (which should be the default option duing our checkout process) then you will not receive any sale offer or other marketing emails from us.
- Important: always wear a helmet and pads when using any equipment purchased from SkateHut.
- Electric scooters & Electric Balance Boards (Air Runner/Iskute) - must only be used on private property. Use of this product on public highways is illegal and could lead to prosecution. By puchasing this product you confirm you understand this advice.
- Heelys- always remove the wheels when using the shoes in “walking” or “shoe” mode.
- Never use any equipment on or near roads.
- The items we sell are fun but can be dangerous- you are using them at your own risk so please be careful- please read all safety instructions before use.
SkateHut and its owners will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused as a result of using any equpiment purchased from skatehut. Goods purchased from SkateHut are used at your own risk. Please be careful. SkateHut Limited are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.
In the rare circumstance you have received an incorrect item, please inform us within 48 hours of receipt and do not use/wear the item you have received.
In the unfortunate event that you have received an item we need to be informed of any potential fault within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, so please make sure you check over your product as soon as it is received.
Unit 2, Block 2
Shenstone Trading Estate
Off Bromsgrove Road
Our contact details:
Phone: 0121 501 1111
Fax: 0872 110 8414
Vat reg number: 160 3777 11
Company reg number: 7200066
STUDENT DISCOUNT ONLINE – STUDENT BEANS
1. To redeem the 10% discount online, enter your unique Student Beans promotion code at the online checkout. Each unique promotion code can only be used once.
2. Students are required to register with Student Beans at www.studentbeans.com to generate a unique promotion code.
3. A student is defined as an individual currently enrolled in a full-time or part-time course at an institution of higher education.
4. The Discount may not be exchanged for cash and is non-transferable. The Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion codes, unless specified in that offer’s or promotion code’s Terms and Conditions. The Discount may not be used to purchase gift cards.
5. Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Student discount is only valid for Student Beans members.
7. SkateHut reserves the right to (i) cancel this offer at any time; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in this offer; and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
Making a purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept credit/debit card payment or payments by paypal.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Offers and discounts allowed on the website are single usage per customer only, unless otherwise stated. Discounts, unless otherwise stated, are not normally cumulative.
In an effort to maintain and improve on our products and service you will be invited to leave feedback, whether we've been awesome or not quite up to scratch. We feel this is an important part of making the customer experience at SkateHut the best it can be and due to this there is not an opt-out for this process. You can check out what people are saying by clicking here; Skate Hut Feefo Review
Brand Of The Month - Free next day delivery on HUF
Offer only valid on HUF branded items. The customer must select ‘DPD Next Working Day Delivery’ at checkout. ‘Saturday Delivery – DPD’ and ‘Sunday Delivery – DPD’ are not included in this promotion. SKU HUF-218-STI is excluded from this offer. Offer valid from 01/06/2018 – 30/06/2018. Offer subject to availability. SkateHut reserve the right to remove this offer at any time.
£10 Helmet with any Mini BMX Purchase
Purchase any Mini BMX (https://www.skatehut.co.uk/bikes/mini_bmx) and get an SFR Beginner Helmet (https://www.skatehut.co.uk/brands/sfr/sfr_beginner_helmet_black.htm) for only £10. Discount automatically applied at checkout once one qualifying Mini BMX and qualifying Helmet are present in basket. This offer excludes all other helmets. Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotional code or student discount. Offer subject to availability. SkateHut reserve the right to remove this offer at any time.
Go Skateboarding Day 2018 - 10% Off Skateboard Items
*10% off items in 'Skateboards' category. (https://www.skatehut.co.uk/skateboards/_all) Enter code GOSKATE10 at checkout to redeem discount. Offer only valid on items in this category. Offer excludes any items in the categories 'Electric Skateboards' or 'Balance Boards'. Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other discount or student offer. Offer valid from 18/06/2018 until Midnight 22/06/2018. Offer subject to availability. SkateHut reserve the right to remove this offer at any time.
- These terms apply to the ‘SkateHut Summer’ competition. Participants have the opportunity to with a £250 SkateHut E-Voucher or a runner up Goodie Bag (10 available).
- To participate in this competition, the participant must upload an image of them using or wearing a product purchased from SkateHut, or partaking in any action sports activity including, but not limited to Skateboarding, Scootering, Roller Skating, Ice Skating, BMXing or Heelying onto their Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or YouTube account with the following hashtag #skatehutsummer and tagging @SkateHut in any relevant post. Content will then be judged by our team at SkateHut (names available upon request). There will be one first place winner of a £250 SkateHut E-Voucher, plus 10 runners up who will receive a SkateHut branded goodie bag.
- By participating in this competition you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please do not participate.
- The competition will run from 09:00 (GMT) on 06/06/2018 until 16:00 (GMT) on 31/08/2018. You must upload your content within the competition period to be considered.
- By entering this competition you agree for us to contact you via the social media channel you entered by should you be a chosen winner.
- Conditions of entry
- You or anyone in your video must be wearing or using items bought from SkateHut. Should you not have purchased from SkateHut before, you can enter by sharing content of you partaking in any action sports activity including, but not limited to Skateboarding, Scootering, Roller Skating, Ice Skating, BMXing or Heelying. No purchase necessary.
- Any content involving nudity, smoking or alcohol will be disqualified from the competition and for the avoidance of doubt will not be considered in the selection process.
- You must have all rights, permissions and consents to use your content for the purposes of your participation in this competition, and the consent of any other person appearing in your entry content. You confirm that all content entered into the competition is your own and has not been plagiarised via any external sources other than your own.
- You must not be an employee of SkateHut or a SkateHut employees family member or agent, or any person associated with this promotion
- You must be a UK resident
- You must agree to these terms and conditions. Any entrant that does not satisfy the conditions of entry will be excluded and disqualified from participation and selection
- By participating in this competition you agree that we may hold and use your data for the purpose of administration, should you be selected as a winner. We may need to share your data with trusted third parties for the purpose of the fulfilment and delivery of your prize (for example your address with our couriers).
- By participating in this competition you consent to the use of your content (within the meaning of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998 (as amended) ("CDPA")), and grant to us a royalty free, perpetual, transferable, worldwide licence to use your content, for SkateHut’s marketing, promotional and/or advertising purposes including without limitation on our website, email and social media platforms (including without limitation on our official Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube accounts).
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of SkateHut affects or could affect the proper operation of this prize draw, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, SkateHut reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may in our sole and absolute discretion, edit, alter, adapt, transform, recast, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform and display and/or combine your content with any other materials including in any motion picture or art reproduction and on any media whether electronic or otherwise currently known or developed in future.
- You do not require and will not require us to pay you any amounts for use of your content and have procured such confirmation from all persons featuring in your content.
- You warrant, represent and undertake that you have obtained the consent and permissions of all persons featured in your content and/or who have rights in your content to enable us to use your content as envisaged in these terms and conditions.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram (“Social Media”). By entering this Promotion you agree to release Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram (as applicable) of any liability caused in respect of this Promotion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you or any third party arising from your entry into the competition or arising from our use of your content.
- These terms are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- This Promotion is administered by SkateHut Limited of Unit 2 & 3, Shenstone Trading Estate, Halesowen, B63 3XB ("SkateHut", "we", "us" and "our").