Lighter, longer and taller than previous models and featuring upgraded components compared against previous models, the MGP VX7 Nitro scooter has been stripped back in a tribute to the original Nitro Scooter, when the graphics were understated, allowing the rider to be the focus.
- Bars: 25" (H) x 24" (W) 6061 Alloy Oversized Fluted T-Bar
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 20.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3° Concave
- Downtube: Scalloped 83° with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: Threadless IHC 3D Forged 6061 Alloy with CNC Machined Cut Outs with a 3mm HIC shim
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Filth Anodised Alloy Core
- Grips: MGP 150mm TPR Grind Grips
- Clamp: Triple Bolt Anodised Forged 6106 Alloy
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC-11 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP 120mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Matt Anodised
- Additional Information: Available in 6 Colour Options, Recommended for Ages 8+, Weighs 3.65kg (8.0 lbs), MG Alloy Badge Decal
Please note that although the entire VX7 range runs on an IHC compression system, they are only compatible with oversized bars as included. To convert this to a standard set-up, you can find a suitable replacement shim right in our store!