- Gravity Fit
- 14" Inseam
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric with Double-Stitch Construction
- Built-In Webbing Belt with Camming Quick-Release Buckle
- Ventilated Laser Perforated Waist and Inner Thigh
- 2 Zippered Hand Pockets
- Zippered Thigh Pocket
- Articulating Stretch Panels
- Small: Waist 27" - 30"
- Medium: Waist: 30" - 33"
- Large: Waist: 33" - 36"
- XL: Waist: 36" - 39"
- 96% Nylon, 4% Spandex, 300g Bluesign Approved Schoeller Stretch Woven
Bomber shorts for aggressive gravity riders. Gravity tested and enduro proven, these men's mountain bike shorts are built with the descent in mind. Bike park or shuttle day, the bomber four-way stretch Schoeller build gives you full freedom to move on and off the bike, while still serving up gravity-riding durability. They are ventilated to keep you cool on hot sumer days and have a built-in belt to keep them where you want them. The loose fit and 14" inseam are designed to overlap the top of your pads for a gapless setup.