- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, 68mm Wide Euro Bottom Bracket, SE Wave Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear
- Crankset: SE 3-pc 6061 Alloy, 170mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket, 117.5mm Spindle Length, 38T Chainring
- Pedals: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 Rims, 14T Freewheel
- Tyres: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Cub, 20" x 2.0" Front & Rear
- Brakes: Promax V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
Bars: SE Wing Bar, 25.5" x 7", 11° Backsweep, 3° Upsweep
Stem: SE Racing Top-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 40mm Reach
Grips: SE Bikes Life Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs & Donuts
Seat: SE Ripper Seat w/ Super Grippy Top Cover
Seatpost: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
Accessories: SE Bikes Life Number Plate, SE Bikes Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie Pegs
- Top Tube: 20"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Head Tube Angle: 74°
- Chain Stay Length: 14.8"
- Wheelbase: 36.8"
- BB Height: 12"
- Standover Height: 22.9"
- Weight: 10.16kg
- Suggested Rider Height: 4'8"-5'5" (142-165cm)
We took a wild turn with the Ripper this year! This radical new direction had us start from scratch with a rebuild that includes upgrades, color changes, and new parts all over. Major things to check out are the bigger seat with a super grippy top cover, the Vee Cub x SE tires, and new SE Bikes Life grips equipped with SE donuts. For the first time ever, the Ripper now comes equipped with SE Wheelie pegs and an SE Bikes Life number plate. Now let’s get out there and raise it up!