This item has sustained slight box damage during transit, the item itself is in perfect condition.
- Frame: 1020 Hi-Ten
- Fork: Salt AM 20", 1020 Hi-Ten, 4130 Cromo Steerer, 26mm Offset
- Bars: Salt Nova, 1020 Hi-Ten
- Grips: Salt Ex 154mm, Flangeless
- Stem: Salt Pro Front Loading Stem, 50mm Reach
- Headset: Salt Pro Integrated, Sealed Bearing
- Gyro: Holes for Removable Gyro Tabs
- Lever: Salt AM Alloy
- Brakes: Saltplus Geo XL Alloy U-Brake Rear
- Cranks: Salt Rookie Tubular 3-Piece Cromo 165mm, 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Mid 19mm, Press Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: Eclat Slash Nylon/Fibreglass
- Chain: Salt AM Chain, Z1 Type
- Sprocket: SAlt Gateway Steel 25T
- Driver: 9T, 1-Piece Cassette, Loose Ball Bearing
- Hubs: (F) Salt Nova Alloy, Loose Ball 3/8" Axle, 36H, (R) Salt Nova Cassette, Semi Sealed, 9T, 14mm Axle, 26H
- Rims: (F/R) Salt Beam, Straight Single Wall, 36h
- Seat: WTP Nova Mid Padded Combo Seat
- Seat Clamp: Eclat Pure 6061-T6 Forged Alloy
- Tyres: Salt Tracer, 20" x 2.35"
- Top Tube Length: 20"
- Chain Stay Length: 12.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71.5°
- BB Height: 11.75"
- Stand Over Height: 8.38"
- Bar Rise: 8.8"
- Bar Width: 29.1"
- Bar Back Sweep: 11°
- Bar Up Sweep: 2°
- Weight: 11.6kg
Bringing WETHEPEOPLE quality to a lower price point, for 2020 their entry-level shredding machine is better than ever. The Nova now features a super short 12.75" oval chainstay and responsive 26mm offset fork allowing it to not only feel just like the bikes their pro team ride, but also make it much easier to ride and progress your riding even further. You'll be hard pressed to find an a bike that packs as much bang for your buck as the Nova.