- Top Speed: 15mph
- Max Range: 27 Miles
- Product Weight: 14Kg (31lbs)
- Motor Power: 300w
- Charge Time: 8-9 hrs
- Front Brakes: KERS
- Rear Brakes: Disc
- Wheels: 8.5" Pneumatic Tyre
- Front Light: Yes
- Rear Light: Yes
- Folded Dimensions: 43" (L) x 17" (W) x 21" (H)
- Unfolded Dimensions: 43" (L) x 17" (W) x 47" (H)
The update to the worlds bestselling scooter. The Pro’s battery has been increased over the standard M365 now offering a max range of 45km. The motor power has been improved and a small display has been added showing more information about your scooter such as speed, battery life and ride mode.
The size of the Pro has been made slightly larger, now 5cm longer and taller. This makes for a more comfortable experience for taller individuals than previously on the original M365. The motor has also been upgraded from 250W to 300W to give better hill climbing ability.
Clean Minimalist Design
- Unlike many other scooters Xiaomi has managed to conceal many of the wires that usually leave scooters looking messy. This gives the scooter a very clean and minimalist design.
- A huge 45km range means that this scooter will get you most places on a single charge, no battery anxiety here.
Upgrade to the Worlds best selling scooter
- It's no secret that the Xiaomi M365 was popular, not only as a retail scooter but it was the scooter of choice for Bird and Lime when they launched as electric scooter rental companies. This is the upgrade to that scooter, Xiaomi have mad efforts to improve on all the areas the M365 was weak with this scooter.
- Unlike the standard M365 the PRO has a small LED display at the top of the handlebars indicating speed, battery life and ride mode.
- The M365 pro has an upgraded 300W motor versus the original M365 which was 250W. This now means the pro is much better at climbing hills, pulling away from standstill or carrying riders over 80KG.
- The M365 Pro has a deck that is 5cm longer and slightly wider than the Original M365. This update gives the rider a slightly larger area to stand on allowing you to get more comfortable on longer rides.
Warning: It is illegal to ride electric scooters on public roads, pavements, or cycle paths. They are intended only for use on private land with the owner’s permission