- Tubing: Butted, Seamless 4130 Chromoly Tubing Japanese
- Toptube: 20.8" TT
- Chainstay Length: 12.5" Slammed
- Angles: Ht: 75.75°, St: 71°
- Bottom Bracket: Type: Mid-BB, Width: 74mm, Height: 11.85", CNC Machined And Heat-Treated
- Headtube: Taller 127mm Shape, CCN Machined And Heat-Treated, Integ. H / Set,
- Dropouts: 6mm Thick Laser Cut And Heat-Treated, Dan Kruk Signature “Hang-Free” Shape
- Dan Kruk Signature Frame
- Fully Brakeless Frame
- Unique Invest Casted Yoke/Wishbone For Increased Stiffness And Tire/Sprocket Clearance With Super Short Chainstay
- Hydroformed Top And Down Tube For The Strongest Possible Connection To The Headtube
- Oversize 20.5mm Thick Seat Stays For Increased Stiffness
- Super Short 12.5" Chainstay
- Steeper 75.75° Headtube
- Wider Rear Triangle Allows Clearance For A 2.5" Tire
- Invest Casted Seat Stay Bridge
- Integrated Seat Clamp
- 4130 Japanese Chromoly Tubing
When it came to doing my very own frame design, the first thing I wanted was a shorter 12.5" chainstay. Thanks to the special Invest casted yoke the guys in cologne designed, we were able to make the backend shorter without any issues with tire clearance.
I wanted to take the proven hydroformed tubing from the battleship frame since it always made by previous frames indestructible. i did however want to switch things up from the battleship frame and update the geometry slightly so i went with a steeper 75.75° headtube angle and a taller 9.15" standover height.
the network frame features beefed up tubing and extra material in all the right places to make this thing sturdy as an ox.
I couldn't be more stoked with how this thing turned out!
- DAN KRUK